Ledgent Technology is part of the Roth Staffing family of Companies, which is one of the largest, privately held staffing companies in the country, with locations across the country. We are proud of being the only staffing company recognized with all industry's top awards for - The Best Staffing Firm to Work for, The Best Staffing Firm to Temp for and the Best in Client Service. We get to create remarkable experiences every day. We are just a different kind of company!
Our client, a growing nationwide employer in the Metro Area is seeking a SEO Specialist to join their hard-working team. If you are looking for an exciting, passionate, culturally driven team, this is for you!! Do you like unlimited snacks in the office? Are you a coffee drinker? Read below!
If you are a focused, SEO Specialist who can drive marketing efforts by keeping and attracting new customers through websites then this could be for you! Must be able to meet deadlines, while executing duties around the optimization and being successful on web-driven lead funnels. Looking for a HIGHLY detailed individual who can organize the support process as this company has been growing.
Job Title: SEO Specialist
Salary: Will depend on experience.
Location: Metro Area
Requirements - What Matters Most
- A minimum of 5+ years' experience in marketing.
- Must be efficient and have proven experience in SEO.
- Very knowledgeable in SEO strategy and how to create content.
- Must have experience with MS Office Suite.
- Be a mentor to new and existing employees and clients!
- Knowledge of eCommerce platforms like Magento, Shopify, or similar platforms!
- Must be able to work in an independent setting as well as collaborative and team-oriented culture.
- Have outstanding communication, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to create processes for others to follow. Being a mentor to additional SEO Specialists.
- Experienced with Moz, SEM Rush, or similar platform.
- Adaptability and willingness to respond to changing priorities.
- Familiarity with HubSpot, Mailchimp, or a similar platform.
- Google Analytics/AdWords is a must!
- Excellent customer relationship and time management skills.
- Knowing how to track and prove ROI on organic SEO gains mode.
- Open to travel!
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.