Facility: DELANEY HALL
Compensation Base: 16.50 per hour
Compensation Bonus (if applicable):
Equal Opportunity Employer.
This position maintains and ensures full and accurate resident accountability and oversees the security and safety of the facility, its staff and residents. The Shift Supervisor trains assigned staff in their duties which follow standard Company policies and procedures and client contractual obligations and in accordance with ACA guidelines.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervises all assigned staff activities.
- Provides disciplinary and/or coaching sessions to assigned staff.
- Oversees security check points and resident movement.
- Maintains precise resident headcount.
- Monitors resident reception/discharge activity including resident file maintenance.
- Ensures audio/video equipment is in working condition.
- Maintains a substance abuse tracking system for resident drug screenings.
- Collects, organizes and completes shift operations reports.
- Oversees and/or conducts body searches and searches of resident quarters.
- Responds to crisis and executes appropriate intervention protocol.
- Executes Company on-the-job training program for newly assigned staff.
- Conducts operation counselor 90-days progress reports and annual performance reviews.
- Provides leadership and guidance to assigned staff.
- Keeps staff informed of upcoming events and facility/company initiatives.
- Participates in mandatory Company training programs.
- Performs other duties as assigned.