Sogeti is a leading provider of professional technology services, specializing in Application Management, Infrastructure Management and High-Tech Engineering. Sogeti offers cutting-edge solutions around Testing, Business Intelligence, Mobility, Cloud and Security, combining world class methodologies and the global delivery model, Rightshore®. Sogeti brings together more than 20,000 professionals in 15 countries and is present in over 100 locations in Europe, the US and India. Sogeti is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Cap Gemini S.A., listed on the Paris Stock Exchange.
At Sogeti USA, we are committed to building a long and enduring relationship with our employees and to creating an environment that rewards and empowers. Our mission is to constantly exceed our employees' expectations in the same way that we strive to exceed our clients' expectations. We offer an environment that celebrates innovation and helps you to achieve a good balance between your professional and personal life. We strive to be an employer of choice!
What You?ll Do
SQL Server Developer: Planning is responsible for Financial and Item Plans which drive manufacture / buy volumes and where they are positioned. Applications include SWIFT(JustEnough MFP/AP/IP) ? A SQL Server Stored Procedure based application.
Minimum 5 years SQL Server Development (TSQL)
Fashion Retail (Planning) experience a plus
Ideal candidate will have experience with JustEnough Planning ? an Mi9 company
SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Services)
Minimum education qualification
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS or related field.
The ideal candidate will have:
- List down the desired skills, qualification and experience.
The benefits our employees enjoy:
- 401(k) Savings Plan- Matched 150% up to 6%. (Our 401k is in the top 1% of 401(k) plans offered in the US!)
- Medical/Prescription/Dental/Vision Coverage!
- Low-premium and deductible. Plan with free preventive care.
- $12,000 in Tuition Reimbursement
- 100% Company-paid mobile phone plan
- Personal Time Off (PTO)- Ensuring a balance of work and home life