Responsible for driving transformation of customer experience with frontline teams of customer support areas (contact centers and online channel teams) by designing and improving operational models, in collaboration with the function leaders. Develops future state models to elevate customer experience and retention. Partners with customer support to implement pilots of these models that scale rapidly. Coaches and directs key company-wide continuous improvement initiatives. Designs and rolls out service quality system.
- Enables the “Clean Sheet” approach to decision making and operating models. Facilitates the redesign of planning processes impacting the Customer Support teams, such as contact centers and online channel teams. Uses “Design Thinking Methodology” to solve complex problems and find desirable solutions for customers by drawing upon logic, imagination, intuition, and systemic reasoning to explore possibilities and/or create desired outcomes that benefit the end user.
- Creates and manages platforms for sharing best practices for customer support.
- Works through the Agile methodology in building, testing, validating, adapting, and rolling out developments of new programs or products.
- Designs and rolls out service quality system.
- Uses the Continuous Improvement Initiatives method of coaching team leaders to learn how to interact with team members and other stakeholders and enhance relationships.
- Coaches assigned teams through deployment of customized OpEx training.
- Establishes requirements that pull support function initiatives led by other team members.
- Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree preferred
- 15+ years of business experience
- Lean Six Sigma (LSS) and Master Black Belt/Black Belt (MBB/BB) certification required
- Quality Management System (QMS) Practitioner
- Customer support deployment experience
- Prefer Omni-channel and digital know-how
- Prefer experience as Agile Coach and/or Kaizen Leader
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Ability to work with executive, management, and associate levels
- Willingness to challenge the status quo
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
The physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential function to this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Incumbent must be prepared to:
• Move up to 10 pounds occasionally, by lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, or otherwise repositioning objects.
• Sitting for long periods of time while using office equipment such as computers, phones and etc.
• Fingering and Repetitive motions; such as movement of wrists, hands and fingers while picking, pinching and typing during your normal working environment.
• Express or exchange ideas with others through the use of spoken word, quickly, accurately, and at an easily audible volume, and receive detailed information through oral communication at usual speaking levels without correction, and/or make fine discriminations in the nature of sounds in the environment.
Incumbent is required to have:
• Close visual acuity to perform detail oriented activities at distances close to the eyes, as well as visual acuity to perform activities at or within arm’s reach with skill, control, and accuracy, such as preparing and analyzing data, viewing computer screen and expansive reading.
Incumbent will be subject to:
• Inside working conditions: The change of building environment such as with or without air conditioning and heating.