We believe in the power of people to create great care.
Pottstown Hospital is a 232-bed, acute care hospital offering an extensive range of services, including inpatient and outpatient, medical, surgical, obstetric, pediatric, diagnostic, and emergency care, as well as primary care, family practice, and pediatric offices. With 260 physicians representing 40 medical specialties, we serve the healthcare needs of residents in Pottstown and surrounding areas.
We're 1,150 healthcare professionals strong, and our team of physicians, nurses, staff, and volunteers is focused on exceeding expectations while delivering compassionate, safe, quality care. Our accolades include: Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval for hip and knee replacement; Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval and AHA Stroke Association Gold Plus Distinction for our Primary Stroke Center; and four-time commendation from the Commission on Cancer of the American College of Surgeons for our Regional Cancer Center.
Under the direction of the central supply supervisor, cleans, inspects, and assembles equipment and supplies. Provides units/departments with clean, sterile supplies. Employs aseptic technique in preparing and handling sterile supplies. Maintains instrument trays and linen packs.
8 hr/day: Flex Start between 5:30 am and 10:30am
Weekend and holiday On-call rotation
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Sterile Processing Course or Internship preferred.
- One year experience in Sterile Processing Department or;
- One to two years experience in patient care areas.
- Medical/Dental assistant experience with sterile technique training preferred.
- Sterile Processing Technician Certification required or within one year of employment.