Facility: NM Women's Recovery Academy (NMWRA)
Compensation Base: $19.00
Compensation Bonus (if applicable):
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Assists in developing, organizing, and conducting programs to provide education for conditions and problems relating to drug and alcohol abuse. Conducts or assists in conducting individual or group counseling sessions and programs.
This is a full time position. Schedule is Monday - Friday 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM.
Wages are $19.00 per hour plus benefits and PTO.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
• Provides relevant substance abuse information for class curriculum.
• Facilitates and co-facilitates didactic educational presentations, group counseling, and individual counseling sessions.
• Selects and recommends new instructional materials and programs for use in the substance abuse program.
• Maintains knowledge of new developments in the field of substance abuse.
• Maintains a collegian relationship with other substance abuse professionals, programs, and associations.
• Completes required testing, assessment, and psychosocial history on incoming residents as required.
• Participates in related training for substance abuse.
• Performs other duties as assigned.