Facility: SOUTH BAY CORRECTIONAL FACILITY
Compensation Bonus (if applicable):
Equal Opportunity Employer.
- This position organizes and facilitates programs to provide education for conditions and problems relating to drug and alcohol abuse and cognitive behavior.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides relevant substance abuse and cognitive behavior information in a classroom-like environment.
- Facilitates and co-facilitates educational presentations and group counseling on substance abuse and cognitive behavior matters.
- Reviews and recommends instructional materials and programs for use in the substance abuse cognitive behavior programs.
- Maintains knowledge of new developments in the field of substance abuse and cognitive behavior.
- Maintains professional relationships with other substance abuse professionals, programs, and associations.
- Participates in related training for substance abuse and cognitive behavior.
- Performs other duties as assigned.