How about covering some new ground...With Segal?
We are seeking a highly motivated, seasoned and successful HR consulting business leader to step into a key leadership role as West Region Manager within a privately-owned, growth-oriented professional services firm. The West Region Manager will report to the company26rsquo;s Chief Operating Officer and assume accountability for directing and guiding a regional consulting business consisting of a diverse range of employee benefits and HR consulting services being delivered to multiemployer, corporate and public sector clients. You would be assuming leadership of a well-established, competitive and profitable business that is undergoing growth and looking for that strategic, innovative and transformational business leader to grow with.
If you possess a strong business acumen and are intellectually curious, innovative, strategic, a positive influencer of change, achievement-oriented and looking for an a highly visible opportunity that will involve collaborating with a talented regional team and executive leadership to drive the direction and success of an important geographic business organization, then Segal may be that next big challenge allowing you to cover new professional development ground 26hellip;and, if so, we should talk. We are receptive to San Francisco, Glendale and Tempe locations.
We are committed to a culture of diversity, equity and inclusiveness and demonstrated this through our recruitment, retention, employee nurturing and development programs. We get that maintaining a diverse and inclusive workforce is a win/win, and provides Segal with the opportunity to leverage our top talent to provide innovative solutions to our clients.
So, What Does it Take?
- Relevant experience within an employee benefits (i.e., Retirement, Actuarial and Health & Welfare plans) and/or human capital professional services environment providing strategic, tactical and innovative leadership to a significantly sized consulting business unit providing a broad range of employee benefits and HR services to a diverse client market that includes Multiemployer, Public Sector and Corporate/Single-employer organizations. Experience in all or a combination of client markets is desired.
- Demonstrated track record of success in achieving desired business results to include optimizing organizational effectiveness, expanding competitve capability and growing revenue and profitability of a business.
- Skills that include: effective communicator and relationship builder, business acumen/ leadership, strategic and creative problem-solving, positive influencer who can shape discussions, recommend solutions and guide decision-making, effective motivator of professional staff innovative visionary who can lead business transformations.
Why Join Us?
- We26rsquo;ve been around for 80 years, providing employee benefits and human resources consulting to multiemployer benefit funds, corporations and public sector entities.
- We are independent, private and employee-owned firm that is strategically agile as a business offering consulting advice that is unbiased and highly trusted by our clients.
- We are the right size26hellip;big enough to compete and succeed and26hellip;small enough to feel like you26rsquo;re part of something special where your contributions are important because26hellip;they are.
- And26hellip;we offer a competitive pay and benefit package that includes an attractive matching 401(k) pension and supplemental contribution plans.