Westgate Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram is seeking an entry level Service Advisor. No experience necessary! On site training available.
The Service Advisor is responsible for building strong customer relationship and selling the technicians’ time. They greet and consult customers on service needs, perform a thorough vehicle walk around inspection as part of the write-up, sell and up sell services by emphasizing value, keep customers updated on services, field all live service calls, and take ownership of the customers experience by carrying out those additional assignments that allow the dealership to leave an impressionable experience with the customer.
Ensure that customers receive prompt, courteous, and effective service
- Greet customers and assist them with any inquiries
- Perform vehicle walk around and documentation of customer concerns to enable the Technician to properly diagnose and service the vehicle
Drive the sale of technicians' time to meet departments sales forecast
- Consult with customer on applicable service specials
- Prioritize required services, and be prepared to provide options upon request
- Document declines for services and ask for follow-up on future service considerations
Establish and maintain a close relationship with the customer
- Keep customer informed on completion times, service expenses, and possible changes
- Remain involved with delivery of vehicle to customer upon completion to assure all customer concerns can be addressed
Ensure customer has a positive dealership experience
- Provide concierge support for all owner inquiries, whether phone or in person, to assure the customer does not get mishandled
- Spend quality time building relationship with the customer
- Know the product well enough to answer characteristic and operational questions regarding the customer’s vehicle