Sinclair Broadcast Group is seeking a Sales and Pricing Analyst for our Yield Management Team who can sit remote or in our Cockeysville or Los Angeles offices. You will get to use your analytical skills to make a major contribution in supporting growth and profitability objectives by working closely with the Sinclair Sales Organizations.
- Analyze inventory across all revenue streams and research to advise on pricing
- Manage the setting of rate cards and placing inventory to maximize revenue and returns
- Internal consultant to Sales leaders at stations and/or Regional Sports Networks (RSN’s) for pricing, inventory reporting and any additional Ad-hoc requests
- Partner with Sinclair television stations and/or Sinclair RSN’s to maximize political advertising revenue by utilizing internal data
- Work with the Sinclair RSN Network Pricing & Planning group to assess inventory management and yield maximization opportunities
- Evaluate the Sinclair Network business and make strategic pricing recommendations based on a variety of internal datasets
- Work closely with ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC, and other networks, local TV stations, and national sales on identifying opportunities for revenue development
- Work closely across the Sinclair House of Brands business units on identifying opportunities for revenue development
- Communicate and research ad inventory forecasting, rate card pricing and packaging strategies with Sales Management for all audience product opportunities including Digital, Internet, Mobile, and OTT
- Analyze the popularity of TV programs and by show across the country and understanding the trends to determine inventory levels
- Analyze the popularity of MLB/NBA/NHL broadcasts across the country and understanding the trends to determine inventory levels
- Partner with Sinclair’s Engineering, Legal, News, Operations, Sales, and other departments when needed
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel is preferred
- Experience with data reporting systems, i.e.-IBM Cognos and CRM a plus but not required
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Understanding of pricing and sales planning economics is a plus
- Bachelors in any business or communications discipline and 2 years of related experience
- Sales experience a plus
- RSN or Network experience preferred but not required
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: 100% company-paid life and disability, 401K match, employee stock plan, education reimbursement, and the ability to design your own comprehensive benefit package to suit you and your family’s every need. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let’s talk.