This is a Heavy Recruiting role with Sales
Full-Time $51,000.00 - $95,000.00 / year
- This role combines sales and recruiting.
- You'll work directly with business clients and job seekers, connecting qualified candidates with great employers.
- You will both build rapport with business clients and find qualified candidates to fill open positions.
Ranked as the #1 "Best Place to Work for Professional Services" by Fortune Magazine
Named a "Best Staffing Firm to Work For" nine years in a row by SIA
WHAT THE JOB LOOKS LIKE:
- Recruit, screen, and interview job candidates
- Market these candidates to our business clients
- Coach candidates through client interviews and provide general support
- Maintain rapport with both temporary workers (Ambassadors) and clients throughout the length of the assignment
- Identify prospective clients and market to them via phone, email, and in-person
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships by finding the best candidate and quickly addressing any issues that arise
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Natural alignment with the company's culture and core values
- 2+ years' experience in B2B sales in a professional services environment
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university is strongly preferred
- Strong cold-calling and negotiation skills
- Knowledge of MS Office suite and Outlook email
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
Roth Staffing has been listed among Fortune's Best Workplaces for Women, Millennials, Diversity, Giving Back, and more! As our coworker
Health, dental, vision, and life insurance 401(k)/deferred compensation plan
Defined growth path (including leadership development)
Generous performance bonuses and perks (including a trip to Hawaii for top performers!)
Paid volunteer time
Founded in 1994, Roth Staffing was built with the purpose to make life better for the people we serve.
We were one of the first companies to provide benefits to temporary workers on assignment and gained such loyal clients that, within four years of founding, we became the only staffing company to ever rank #1 in the Inc. 500. No mergers, no acquisitions, no debt-but our continued commitment to uncompromising quality has still made us one of the largest, privately-owned staffing firms in the country.
Roth Staffing has been named SIA's "Best Staffing Firms to Work For," "Best Staffing Firms to Temp For," ClearlyRated's "Best of Staffing-Client Satisfaction" and "Best of Staffing-Talent Satisfaction," as well as numerous "Best Workplaces" recognitions by Fortune Magazine.
Sales and Recruitment Manager Torrance, CA
Full-Time $51,000.00 - $95,000.00 / year.
Think you're the perfect candidate? Apply Now - Stephanie Smith - Branch Manager - [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.