In support of the Director of Sales, Military & Professional-North America the Sales Administrator, Military & Professional is an expert multi-tasker and focused on driving the productivity of a multi-layered sales team. This position is responsible for managing the preparation, presentation, reporting and merchandising support for the Military and Professional Sales Team in North America comprised of Sales Managers and Program Managers. The position will work within the Military and Professional channel to achieve desired outcomes. This role will primarily include assisting sales team with order processing, credit and accounts receivable questions, contracts and quotes, and other non-selling activities. The position also manages company samples preparation for the channel sales presentations and is the lead for Customer and Governmental Compliance (i.e. unique customer compliance and USG Trade Compliance Requirements). The Sales Administrator acts as a liaison between internal stakeholders, vendors and the customer to ensure effortless order and delivery experience. The role delivers accuracy and efficiency through an emphasis on details, communication, continuous process improvement and time management providing the highest level of internal and external customer satisfaction.
Bachelor's degree preferred.
• Equivalent of at least 6 years of progressively responsible experience in Professional Sales Support
• Direct experience in Military and Professional preferred and in U.S. and Canadian contracts and customers helpful.
• Strong analytical skills a must.
• Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Knowledge of ERP systems preferred.
• Experience with CRM systems.
• Experience working in small team environment helpful.
• Experience in a high pace, deadline driven environment.
• Strong commitment to customer service essential.
• Knowledge of customer service principles and best practices.
• Aptitude for learning new technology
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.