They are seeking a Sales Assistant to join their team to work closely with with field sales representatives by providing exceptional support & service to both the customer and the sales rep. This Sales Coordinator will be responsible for helping creating sales quotes & proposals for new customers as well as serve as the liaison between the sales representatives and the company to move the sales process along until a project is closed & scheduled.
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Provide information about the products and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Gather data from field sales representatives to begin the client on-boarding process
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Previous experience in customer service, sales support, or other related fields, minimum of 2 years
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor at all time
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.