Location: This position can be worked on a remote basis
Duration: 6 months with a possible extension
Pay Terms: W-2 hourly
We are changing the way people work. The company was founded on the beach in San Diego in 2004 with the belief that getting simple stuff done at work shouldn't be so hard. And that the complex stuff should be easier to manage. We envisioned a world where anyone could create workflows that worked for--not against--them. Our cloud‑based platform was built to simplify the way work gets done.
Today, every enterprise is becoming a technology company, creating unprecedented challenges, opportunities, and complexity. We let them run smarter, faster, better. And it helps people spend their time on work that's meaningful, not menial.
We're disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career which means challenging yourself to always be better.
With that said, we are seeking an enthusiastic Senior Sales Business Analyst to join the Sales Process and Infrastructure team where we strive to make the world of selling better by optimizing and supporting Sales processes and infrastructure.
The individual will be a key member of our Sustaining Engineering team, partnering and supporting our internal customers in the Sales ecosystem by driving efforts related to maintaining, enhancing and improving systems and creating efficiencies. This includes partnering and supporting Product Owners (PO), other Business Analysts and extended team members in the transformation and re-engineering of all related business processes, system enhancements, issues and questions. This role reports into the business and not IT.
- Perform business requirements gathering and analysis: documenting current state and desired/future state business processes, outlining impact and opportunities and ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Evaluate business processes, anticipate requirements, identify areas for improvement, and work collaboratively and cross-functionally to develop and implement solutions.
- Manage projects and monitor progress by tracking activity, resolving problems, recommending actions and providing status updates; serving as a liaison between stakeholders, internal partners and users.
- Work cross-functionally with all Sales support teams to drive alignment and optimize end-to-end processes that will increase deal velocity.
- Actively participate in regular backlog grooming activities, prioritization and sprint planning including working with stakeholders to understand and develop user stories/business requirements.
- Provide a combination of functional and business expertise to our IT partners to assist with the implementation of system changes and enhancements.
- Engage with Sales Enablement to support communication and training efforts related to new features, enhancements and best practices.
- Participate in special projects and other duties as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in business or a related field.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in Sales or Business Operations.
- 5+ years as a Business Analyst/Business Process Analyst or similar role working with Sales tools including CRM, Customer Lifecycle Management (CLM), Configure, Price, Quote (CPQ), Forecasting & supporting back office applications; preferably in a SaaS environment.
- Comfort with learning new technology. Experience with Microsoft suite of products, including Dynamics CRM, is strongly preferred.
- Experience writing detailed user stories, collaborating with business system analysts and developers and working with stakeholders to deliver enhancements through an agile sprint process.
- Exceptional critical thinking skills; using logic and reasoning to identify strengths and weaknesses of alternate solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Experience engaging with all levels of the Enterprise with the ability to influence stakeholders and work collaboratively to determine acceptable solutions.
- Attention to detail with excellent planning and organization skills and can adjust to changing demands to prioritize among multiple deliverables and tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written, verbal skills, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills with tenacious follow-through.
- Proven ability to work both independently and as part of a team while demonstrating key traits of creativity, initiative and flexibility.
- Strong team player with ability to build relationships and the experience collaborating with and supporting geographically dispersed users
We put our Ambassadors first. When it comes down to it, we know we can't fulfill our Promise to our business customers without your commitment. You represent our organization while on assignment. In return, we do our best to show our commitment to you. Our Ambassador Benefits package includes: Medical, dental and vision coverage. It also includes 401k, sick time, holiday and much more. We are an equal opportunity employer.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.