The Sales Coordinator will play a key role in the customer management team. The ideal candidate will have strong customer service skills and strong attention to detail. The Sales Coordinator will be responsible for, but not limited to the following job duties.
- Over-all Purchasing /Sales support, perform day to day operational activities.
- Item master, Vendor set up.
- Perform Purchase Orders creations, BOMs and Job Order productions.
- Vendor negotiation, expedite PO.
- Maintain and organize filing systems.
- Back up to other team members
- Ability to deal with purchasing issues, communicate with vendors.
- Communicate specific details to team and to vendors, as needed.
- Accuracy and attention to detail,
- Good organizational skills.
- Computer literate (Word, Excel, Outlook) and keyboard skills.
- Knowledge of ERP system is helpful.
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
* Minimum of 1 year in an office environment assisting customer service or sales.
* Experience working in a manufacturing company is very helpful.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.