The Sales Development Representative (SDR) is responsible for prospecting, qualifying, and generating new sales leads to support the Sales Team. This individual will be a highly motivated, self-starter able to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources, including inbound marketing leads and prospect lists.
Guided by a mission to help, our company is a leading information technology company helping healthcare providers and payers simplify administrative and clinical complexity by enabling data-driven improvements in healthcare.
Through specialized, easy-to-use applications and data analytics that work together, customers of all types and sizes across the continuum of care - rely on our company to help optimize reimbursement, care quality and staffing.
Our employee philosophy is simple: We hire smart, talented people and trust them to do their thing. As part of our company, you'll grow with a company that wants you to succeed. To support you, we provide the teams, the latitude, the support and the culture so you can try new things, broaden your experience, and grow and succeed with us. Join our team and help make our company a great place to do great work.
- Initiate outbound prospecting, qualifying, and appointment setting
- Develop new business via telephone and email to introduce our company's applications to prospect and existing customers
- Able to handle complex lead generation calls across different lines of business to many different job titles
- Identify appropriate buyers within the target market
- Provide feedback to help identify prospects' pain points to help determine how the company's solution will simplify administrative processes
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships
- Consistently meets and exceeds dials, talk time and marketing qualified leads created
- Work as part of market driven team to develop and grow the sales pipeline
- Actively contributes in weekly meetings by providing ideas and suggestions to the team
- Utilize Salesforce.com for contact management, opportunity tracking, sales pipeline management
- Use company provided Customer Centric sales training techniques to process, and pipeline milestones to manage sales
- Complete product certification for company applications as it relates to the healthcare market segment assigned
- Maintain compliance with corporate policies, procedures and mission statement;
- Adhere to all confidentiality and HIPAA requirements as outlined within corporate's Operating Policies and Procedures in all ways and at all times with respect to any aspect of the data handled or services rendered in the undertaking of the position;
- Fulfill those responsibilities and/or duties that may be reasonably provided by corporate for the purpose of achieving operational and financial success of the Company;
- Uphold responsibilities relative to the separation of duties for applicable processes and procedures within your job function
- We reserve the right to change this job description from time to time as business needs dictate and will provide notice of
- Strong presentation phone skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good analytical skills
- Ability to set and manage multiple priorities
- Strong project management/organizational skills and exceptional attention to detail
- Proficiency with MS Office and other software applications
- Experience with Salesforce.com or similar CRM product preferred
- Ability to build team unity, working with a cross-functional and diverse groups
Education and Experience:
Bachelor's Degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience in a directly related field
Minimum 0-2 years of sales or tele sales experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.