Intrado is a global provider of communication and network infrastructure services. Intrado helps its clients more effectively communicate, collaborate and connect with their audiences through a diverse portfolio of solutions that include unified communications services, safety services, interactive services such as automated notifications, telecom services and specialty agent services. For 30 years, Intrado has provided reliable, high-quality, voice and data services. Intrado has sales and operations in the United States, Canada, Europe, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and Latin America.
Intrado is looking for a Sales Enablement Associate to assist with the training in our Digital Media group. In this role you will be responsible for developing and conducting sales activities that ensure our sellers possess the skills and knowledge needed to effectively meet the Intrado strategic objectives. Associate will assist management with aligning people, processes and priorities with relevant learning, coaching and communications delivered at the right time to achieve revenue and growth goals. Sales Enablement acts as the voice of Sales to drive efficiencies and maintain alignment between sales and all functional departments to accelerate revenue, enable our sellers & their managers to maximize their selling time and ensure maximum yield from every salesperson. Some travel required.
• Creation and deployment of appropriate training, content/sales messaging, processes, practices, forms, and tools to support the sales force.
• Supports product launches by preparing and enabling the sales force to understand and sell our solutions.
• Organizes and supports manager with foundational and continuous learning programs for sales, including consulting on training content, scheduling and coordination, deployment of on-demand courseware, and instructor-led sales training.
• Supports management through interaction with frontline sales managers and sales leadership team in executing effective management disciplines and sales coaching programs established by management.
• Manages various sales enablement projects and coordinates sales readiness activities.