We are expanding in the Illinois market and are seeking a Manager. As a leader in new business development, we specialize in working with the world’s most high profile brands by creating undefeated sales teams. Embarking in Arizona, we grew quickly throughout the United States and have since tripled in size.
The Manager will be managing and leading a team of 10 field sales consultants for one of the most reputable Energy suppliers in the country.
- Oversees all health and direction of the local market team
- Developing, and monitoring sales goals and providing ongoing training to keep employees informed of products, services, and procedures
- Attending customer meetings with team and train on effective selling strategies by demonstrating sales techniques
- Developing strategies for acquiring new business, perform territory analysis and planning
- Conducting daily ride alongs with sales consultants and complete associated documentation
- Making decisions regarding hiring, promotion, and disciplinary actions Assessing individuals and team performance and initiating developmental plans to narrow competency gaps
This is a full-time position offering a base salary + an uncapped commission structure; average target comp $65-75k. As an employee you will be eligible to participate in our employee benefits plan after 60 days; this includes Medical, Dental, and Vision.