The Local Sales Assistant’s duty is to provide primary support for the Local Sales Team. The Sales Assistant’s tasks are designed to free up the Local Marketing Consultant’s time so that the MC’s can dedicate most of their efforts on new customer attraction, existing customer retention and service. The Local Sales Assistant has career path focused on ascending to Marketing Consultant and to be ready with developed skill sets when those opportunities arise.
Tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Utilize scheduling system (Wide Orbit, SELL)
- Order Entry
- Radio Orders, Digital Orders, Talent Fees, Promotions
- Entering Political Orders
- Maintaining the Public File (FCC)
- Mail or Email to Clients
- Pre & Post Logs
- Add Advertisers (SELL)
- Link Marketing Consultants to Existing Advertisers
- Link Agencies to Advertisers
- Order Entry
- Analyze Market Research
- Neilsen TapScan
- Media Monitors
- Article Research for MCs
- Send E-Blasts (KOMO, KVI, STAR)
- Cold Call Sprint Ready Leads as assigned by General Sales Managers
- Attend & support Sales Pitches
- Help with creation of Sales Proposals
- Assist in Writing
- Participate in Bi-Monthly Training Sessions as taught by General Sales Managers
- Other administrative tasks such as ensuring there are always adequate supplies on hand
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. In addition, we have affiliations with all of the major broadcast networks, own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. We also recently launched a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team!
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: great benefits, open door policy, upward mobility and a strong desire to see you succeed. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let’s talk.