Job Title: Sales Office Assistant
Location: Waltham, MA
Hours: (Direct hire, PT opportunity 20-31 hours per week/flexible scheduling)
Pay: $18-$21.00 HR
The Office Assistant is responsible for providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office. From answering phone to scheduling meetings and keeping the office supplied with all the necessities, you will be responsible for completing multi-level tasks in a professional and timely manner. In addition, you will be responsible for ensuring that the Commercial Division is signed up for designated Conferences and oversee all deadlines to ensure a successful outcome.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned. It is expected that you actively:
• Answer incoming calls, determines purpose of call and route accordingly.
• Take down accurate order information and route it to the appropriate personnel.
• Provide office guests with a hospitable experience
• Responsible all event planning as it relates to the Commercial Division. This includes handling all of the logistics related to hotels, flights and all other means of transportation for incoming guests as well as our clients personnel attending conferences.
• Responsible for tracking conferences ensuring payment is processed in time to secure good booth location. Communicate with the EVP of Commercial to determine attendees and organizing functions tied to conferences. Communicate with Logistics to ensure all material for conferences are sent out in a timely manner.
• Managing the daily processes in the Waltham office including, managing office supplies, internal catering, cleaning crew, Fed Ex and USPS.
• Maintains equipment at location.
• Handle facility requirements with regard to interfacing with property owner, facility improvements, alarm, and phones.
Rules & Requirements
• Follow and promote our clients Values
• Report any illegal or otherwise wrong behavior within our organization
• Maintain ability to travel by having current Licenses and Passport.
• Maintain valid work permit and/or Visa for the US
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Good communication skills, both oral and written
• Ability to prioritize and work independently
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.