You have the knowledge, now gain the experience. And why not with a global market-leading company? At Doosan Bobcat we offer a robust internship program to college students like you. Hone your creativity, critical thinking abilities, and your collaborative spirit, all while moving our company forward.
Build your future on a foundation of proven success. For us innovation is key, we strive to produce an experience for students beyond other traditional internship programs. You will be referred to as a "co-op" and you will be considered a true employee. Co-op positions are an eight-month long opportunity. You don't need a lot of experience to join, just bold dreams and a strong work ethic. Give us eight months and we'll give you a path for a lifetime.
Role & Responsibility
Role & Responsibility
- Working with our Sales Operations team helping to manage and monitor; sales and order trends, improve our Bobcat Dealer facing systems, present on findings through sales and order analysis on dealer performance, analyze market trends for sales and market share growth opportunities.
- Working with out Government and National Account Sales team to; Process customer sales orders, work with our dealer network to locate and transfer equipment to fulfill urgent sales opportunities, analyze open order progression to satisfy customer lead times, assist with answering customer questions and inquires, resolve invoice and order errors or discrepancies.
- Working with our Dealer Account Sales Managers to; assist with dealership inquiries on machine and attachment specifications, pricing and lead time inquires, process dealer sales program credits, assist dealer Sales Specialists with sales program inquires, locate machines and attachments to fulfil urgent sales needs, analyze dealer market share trends and order activity to identify gaps and opportunities for performance improvement.
- Jr. or Sr. standing seeking a degree in Marketing, Communications or a Business-related field
- 3.0 or higher GPA preferred
- Be able to commit to Bobcat for the entire term of the co-op (8 months)
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint). Previous data analysis and analytical skills are desired
- Be able to adapt to working in a corporate setting
- Be able to independently work through a project from start to finish with limited supervision, as well as have the skills to work collaboratively on a team
- Have the vision to identify problems, make recommendations and provide creative and realistic solutions
- Be able to self-manage time and set priorities amidst multiple project requests and deadlines; be organized in order to complete projects in line with expectations and deadlines
- Possess strong communication skills, including the ability to listen and quickly understand new projects, proactively communicate concerns and effectively present to a group
- Previous internship experience in a related field is a strong plus.
- Possess a can-do attitude in order to enthusiastically deliver results to a department that depends on you
- Experience Required: 0>2 years
- Travel Required: <10%
- Competitive pay
- Gain experience on real-life projects
- Work directly with skilled professionals at a global company
- Attend student specific events tied to innovation, manufacturing processes, and product training
- Opportunity to give back through organized employee community service events
- First access to full-time career opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement for co-op/internship related courses up to $1,400
- Steel-toed boot and safety glasses reimbursements
- Relocation reimbursements
- House-hunting or interview travel reimbursements
Doosan Bobcat, a leading global manufacturer of construction, agriculture and landscaping equipment, attachments and services, is committed to empowering people to accomplish more.
As a part of the Doosan Group, which employs more than 43,000 people in 38 countries worldwide, the company offers its customers products and solutions to help build stronger businesses and communities. Based in Seoul, South Korea, with its North America headquarters in West Fargo, North Dakota, Doosan Bobcat is home to world-renowned brands. This includes: Bobcat® compact equipment; Doosan Portable Power products; BOB-CAT Mowers; Ryan and Steiner grounds care equipment; and Geith attachments.
At Doosan Bobcat, our success is powered by our people. Through our winning culture and one global team working together, we deliver the best products and service to our customers – and make the world a better place. Join our team today and start building your career with a worldwide leader.
Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, citizenship status, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need assistance accessing the information on this website should call 701-241-8700. Doosan is a VEVRAA federal contractor and seeks priority referrals of protected veterans.
Beware of Fraudulent Job Offers and Solicitations
Any legitimate job offer will be preceded by an official selection process.