What Sales Operations Consultant, Specialty Solutions contributes to Cardinal Health
Sales Operations Management helps to drive performance within the sales team by providing strategic support and execution within four critical pillars: Rewards & Recognition, Process & Planning, Sales Tools, and Salesforce Effectiveness. Resonsibilities include: coverage strategy management within a customer database, facilitation, and participation within cross-functional workshops in order to gather business require, analyzing critical data sets to understand and develop sales tools to help drive key business wins.
- Demonstrates advanced knowledge of business unit sales organizations and field sales operating practices (business analytics and applications, compensation analytics/research/resolution, contract analytics and optimization, advanced sales tools)
- Deploys advanced concepts and principles of business analytics specific to their application in executing effective sales data management and reporting
- Supports the facilitation of cross-functional, complex projects designed to drive sales force effectiveness. Develops, analyzes and delivers detailed reporting that drives strategic decision making. Independently facilitates meetings to collect, translate and execute detailed project requirements.
- Works independently and generates conclusions around data to drive process improvements and systems improvements and to increase accuracy, efficiency and effectiveness in support of sales strategies
- Works closely with leadership across multiple organizations to design, manage and execute territory coverage strategy.
- Creates and maintains comprehensive market landscapes combining multiple data sources based on business and coverage strategy.
- Maintains market information within Salesforce.com and other systems of record in a consistent manner across multiple business units.
- Demonstrates advanced knowledge of how (internal/external) customers' needs relate to Cardinal Health's sales success
- Creates advanced business analytics and reporting by synthesizing information from multiple sources and systems
- Understands and supports robust internal audit requirements and reporting. Maintains SOP database of all relevant processes and procedures, continuously improving processes to reduce error and improve learnings
- Bachelor’s in business or related field required
- Minimum of 5 years of sales, sales operations and/or project management experience
- Strong computer skills: Excel, Salesforce.com or similar applications
- Customer Database Management
- Experience analyzing complex data sets
- Strong communication skills
- Customer Service, problem-solving and analytical skills required
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies comprehensive knowledge and a thorough understanding of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks and projects
- May contribute to the development of policies and procedures
- Works on complex projects of large scope
- Develops technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems. Solutions are innovative and consistent with organization objectives
- Completes work independently receives general guidance on new projects
- Work reviewed for purpose of meeting objectives
- May act as a mentor to less experienced colleagues
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.