FOX Sports North is seeking a full-time, temporary Sales Planner to join our team!
- Supports National Sales Manager in Wide Orbit order entry, maintenance, processing of make-goods, and solving discrepancies.
- Works directly with Home Team Sports Coordinators and Account Executives to ensure all orders, commercial traffic, commercial spots, and creative assets are in house prior to sponsorship execution.
- Provides HTS Account Executives and National Sales Manager with detailed ratings and impression reports pulled through Wide Orbit Media Sales. Updates reports by flight dates.
- Works with clients and FOX Sports GO team to ensure digital traffic is in house and running smoothly.
- Gathers air checks of commercials, in-game elements and interviews to send to clients.
- Runs and updates national revenue reports on a weekly basis to assist National Sales Manager in tracking existing and incoming revenue.
- Supports National Sales Manager through miscellaneous tasks including: ordering game tickets for clients, assembling UPS mailings, and managing ticket winners from client sponsored events.
- Run client promos effectively and efficiently though direct contact with client, marketing team, editors and traffic team. Will gather assets to create and assemble promo and will follow all steps in seeking approval by client. Entire promo will be overseen from start to finish to ensure it was executed correctly and effectively.
- Will serve as main point of contact for all FOX Sports GO inquiries, and will develop FOX Sports GO recaps for national accounts.
- Gather sales oriented research for current and prospective clients through Scarborough, Nielsen and Media Monitors, which will generate new leads for HTS account executives.
- Assist National Sales Manager in creating and proposing sponsorship packages for new and returning NHL, NBA and MLB clients.
- Fully manage and maintain business for three in-house national accounts, including Gertens, Men’s Wearhouse, and Buick GMC.
- Fully manage and maintain all new and existing DR business with Worldlink Account Executives.
- Create season recaps for individual clients based on rating/impression performance and spot delivery.
- Attend client events, fundraisers and dinners/luncheons.
- Manage “Fan Experience” activations and client initiatives such as: behind the scenes tours, meet and greets, in-arena added value events, and pre-game interviews (EX: Pepsi Sportscaster Sweepstakes, Miller Coors Viewing Parties, CenturyLink interviews, etc.)
- Develop skills needed to become successful Account Executive in the future.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalency is required. A bachelor’s degree in preferred.
- Previous experience in television production and sales, including a working knowledge of television sales/ratings is preferred
- Must have strong oral and written communication skills
- Good organization and project management skills are required
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to multitask and deal effectively with changing priorities and deadlines is essential
- Ability to work flexible hours is necessary
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: 100% company-paid life and disability, 401K match, employee stock plan, education reimbursement, and the ability to design your own comprehensive benefit package to suit you and your family’s every need. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let’s talk.