Since time began, the earth’s been a generous contributor to people’s well-being. We haven’t been around quite that long, but The Nature’s Bounty Co. has been enriching lives of consumers around the world for more than 70 years. And before we even got started, the world was developing our motivation: Nature’s bountiful effects on people’s health.
Through our years, we’ve been a leader in health and wellness with our innovative products and solutions. We put science and the highest quality standards at the heart of our business—that’s why The Nature’s Bounty Co. brands are some of the most trusted in the world. We’re a leading global manufacturer, marketer, distributor and retailer of vitamins, nutritional supplements, sports & active nutrition, and ethical beauty products.
We’re also a great place to work, with excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture. If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Nature’s Bounty Co. is committed to supporting wellness in all its forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.
Do you feel you have the ability to manage, grow, and foster relationships for an extensive range of Gold Standard Nutritional Supplements? Solgar is seeking a talented Territory Manager to be based within the Columbus, OH, region. You will be tasked with not only growing and developing existing accounts but bringing your motivation and sales savvy to the team. As Territory Manager you will drive sales for an entrenched leader in the wellness product space. Your role will focus on driving growth within our Solgar product business as well as develop sales in our other growing brands. If you have prior account management experience as well as knowledge within category management, promotional planning, business presentations, marketing, forecasting and merchandising this is an ideal opportunity for you to grow!
Specific responsibilities include:
- Establish relationships with key personnel at every account.
- Build the territory by prospecting to establish and develop new accounts and restore old accounts not currently being serviced.
- Continually study existing and new products to expand nutritional knowledge base.
- Travel to key accounts to maintain relationships and grow business.
- Attend Trade Shows.
- Update account information in the customer management program.
- Process all consumer orders and inquiries on the web.
- Meet or exceed established goals in territory sales, new facings and new or restored accounts.