We Provide Solutions. Patients and Physicians rely on our diagnostic testing, information and services to help them make better healthcare decisions. These are often serious decisions with far reaching consequences, and require sensitivity, tact and a clear dedication to service. It’s about providing clarity and hope.
In Sales you will work for the world leader in the industry, with a career where you can expand your skills and knowledge. You’ll have a role where you can act with professionalism, you can inspire colleagues, and you can care about the work we do and the people we serve.
At Quest, our Sales Teams are often the public face of our organization. As a result we make every effort to support and develop their skills. Working across a strong customer base, you’ll find you have the flexibility and autonomy to structure your days while having the confidence that comes from promoting a well-recognized and trusted brand. With lots of opportunities for repeat business and referrals, we also offer outstanding support, plus great pay and benefits.
- Introduce customer to ExamOne and set up new customers with proper materials.
- Sales support to ExamOne customers under the direction of the ExamOne management staff.
- Develop new relationships with prospective customers.
- Maintain positive relationships with existing customer base.
- Become an active member in local, county and state insurance organizations including but not limited to attending monthly meeting, sponsorship of approved events, exhibiting at trade shows, and staffing the ExamOne booth as requested by management.
- Provide operational assistance when necessary to maintain business continuity.
- Complete at the minimum number of sales calls (90 per week) and presentations as directed by ExamOne management staff (2 per week).
- Submit all required reports in a complete and timely manner.
- Maintain a positive, professional relationship with all co-workers, customers, affiliates and competitors.
- Represent Exam One with honesty, integrity at all times and in accordance with corporate policy.
- Provide mentoring and training to less experienced sales reps.
- Handle more complex customer with a more difficult workflow due to knowledge base of products and services.
- Initial contacts based on referrals and cold call" activity.
- Answering questions from potential customer regarding ExamOne, services, etc.
- Presenting ExamOne service information.
- Customer/agency name, address, phone
- Insurance companies they write for
- Contact names.
- Company requirements The insurance sales representative will:
- Ensure that all necessary information concerning the customer account is transmitted to the appropriate office personnel in a timely manner.
- Follow-The insurance sales representative will provide marketing support to customers in order to assure a successful working relationship.
- Provide training for customer and staff to ensure proper handling of business.
- Answer any questions from account staff.
- Be proactive to account needs; be a creative problem-solver."
- Provide answers to questions raised by individual agents or staff researching questions if necessary.
- Follow-up with account to ensure questions have been answered satisfactorily and/or problems resolved.