As an Insurance Sales Representative, you will enjoy one of the industries best benefit packages while introducing consumers to Auto, Home, Boat, Jet Skis, Motorcycle, Home, Life, and many other industry leading protective packages.
- Educates and counsels existing and prospective clients regarding the various insurance options available, thereby facilitating informed client decisions. Helps clients appreciate how insurance can guard against unforeseen risk and loss.
- Performs an assessment of the client's or prospective client's assets and liabilities, where appropriate; offers a risk analysis regarding their personal or business insurance exposure and provides recommendations and guidance on options that will protect their financial well-being and respond to their risk management needs.
- Assesses whether recommended insurance products meet applicable state insurance compliance requirements, and audits client's current and proposed insurance programs to ensure that all regulatory and compliance requirements are met.
- Completes the fulfilment process by delivering and reviewing policies with clients, establishing a payment plan and completing required forms.
- Establishes ongoing consultative relationships with clients to ensure their insurance needs are periodically reviewed and updated to meet changing situations.
- Maintains partnerships with insurance company representatives and underwriters, and works as a liaison between the client and the insurer in the event of a claim.
- Establishes and continuously maintains an understanding of the markets and products available through contracted carriers to meet client needs and capitalize on available opportunities.
Commission Plan: Commission packages that will include a HEALTHY split to reward you for your new client acquisitions - along with a path to enjoy residual renewal income
First Year Total Compensation: $75,000 - $100,000 (The compensation plan is designed to reward performing agents to double their base salary in the 1st year with ongoing six figure income potential)
Location: Toms River, NJ
Environment: The company offers a brick and mortar professional office location - some flexibility with work from home because of Covid-19 is available
Hours: 9AM - 6PM, M-F (Autonomy and flexibility can be provided)
Experience: Someone who genuinely cares about providing insurance protection services to consumers
This well-known insurance company doesn't offer up expanding their sales team very often, so if you are a licensed agent, and you want to have at least a confidential exploratory conversation, contact us today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.