Looking for a Sales Representative to join a fantastic small company with lots of growth and ambition. You will be relied upon for your entrepreneurial nature, technical aptitude, collaborative style and ability to engage with high profile customers in the Banking, Government, Payments, e-Commerce, Finserv and Financial Technology verticals.
What You Have:
• You are a hunter and know how to engage C-level contacts from enterprise level companies.
• You have the expertise to deeply understand and listen to prospect's needs.
• You know how to close the sale.
• You have experience selling into Financial services, banking, payment services, healthcare.
• Sales experience in software security, authentication and/or identity.
• Strong understanding and relevant experience within the fraud, risk and compliance landscape.
• Existing knowledge of the ID verification, AML or KYC market.
• Experience in business development management within software or IT sales.
• Are willing to travel to tradeshows and setup in-person meetings with clients and prospects. You have previous experience as a successful sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
• Excellent selling and negotiation skills.
• Understand how to present demos of and sell technical products.
• Proficiency with CRM tools, and generating activity reports.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.