We’re hiring and are looking to connect with you to help us deliver exceptional customer service experiences as a Sales Representative with TTEC in Arizona.
Our recruitment, training and the position is 100% virtual. Please connect to this opportunity by applying online, via text ' TTEC' to 97211 (Standard Msg & data rates may apply) , or call 844-994-0984 ext. 122020 .
To be eligible for this work from home position , the following requirements must be met:
- Can pick up equipment from TTEC's office in Phoenix or Tempe
- Internet speed at no less than 15 mbps as validated by FAST.com
- Ability to hardwire (ethernet) to the modem or router for this at-home employment
- Has a quiet home workspace
Now, more than ever, how we connect is everything. Our purpose is to deliver humanity to business – and it's more relevant than ever before in today’s environment. We know we’re stronger together, working towards a purpose that matters. As TTEC team members we lift each other up, deliver smiles, and support our communities. Join us in our commitment to deliver amazing experiences.
We help global brands provide a great experience to their customers, build customer loyalty, and grow their business. We were founded on one guiding principle: customer experiences that are simple, inspired, and more human deliver lasting value for everyone. Your role brings that principle to life.
As a TTEC Sales Champion, You'll Enjoy
- Fun, talented and witty teammates
- Knowledgeable, encouraging, and present leadership
- Family-friendly environment
- Free-spirited, theme-based employee events
- Diverse and community-minded organization
- Career-growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
- And yes…all the competitive pay and benefits you'd expect
What You'll be Doing
As a Sales Representative, you've gained the ability to pair your commitment to achieve goals and targets with an amazing client focus. You'll take inbound/outbound calls from customers to help maximize the utilization of their services. You’ll take a problem and turn it into a solution by actively listening to your customer needs and answering questions. Delivering amazing experiences brings a smile to your face and you find it very rewarding.
On a typical day, you'll
- Accept inbound calls from customers/do outbound calls from warm leads
- Effectively resolve issues or concerns
- Gather information from the customer to make appropriate recommendations for new products and services
- Engage in communication to ensure clients understand all active sales campaign relevant to their business market
- Deliver amazing customer service
Why You? What You Bring
Connections are everything here at TTEC. That means we connect with our customers, our teammates and most importantly with you. And the ability to connect yourself is what you bring to the table… along with the following:
- Computer savvy
- High school graduate or equivalent; college degree is a plus
- Competency using MS Windows
- Sales force experience is a plus
- Call center experience preferred
- 6 months of sales experience; retail sales acceptable
If you're a military veteran, active duty guard or reserves, or a military spouse
We value your experience and believe you're prepared and battlefield-ready in the civilian world to take on TTEC's most innovative and challenging projects. Your hands-on experience with globalization means you're prepared to interact with our clients and employees around the world. Overcoming adversity and adapting to change has prepared you to execute in our dynamic environment. We are looking for team members where leadership is baked in from Day One. Where innovation and disruption are part of your DNA. We know that no job is as important as serving one's country, but we hope you'll find delivering amazing customer experiences to be another purpose worth serving!
TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the cultures and perspectives within our global teams. We strive to reflect the communities we serve by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength. It enables us to view projects and ideas from different vantage points and allows every individual to bring value to the table in their own unique way. But don’t take our word for it — check out some our women in leadership and diversity awards on TTECjobs.com.
For more information about TTEC visit ttecjobs.com or search #ExperienceTTEC throughout social media to engage in the global conversation.