buybuyBABY is seeking passionate, energized, customer service focused people who thrive on a fast pace, enjoy working in a team environment, and take pride in making every customer experience remarkable.
buybuyBABY offers: Flexible Hours that work around your busy life, Employee Discounts across all Bed Bath and Beyond brands, and a comprehensive training program that is a recipe for your success!The Sales Specialist, Furniture Associates, Baby Registry Consultant oversees a specialty department within their store which is known as a “Store within a store”. In this role you will be a product, service and selling expert for your area. The Sales Specialist, Furniture Associates, Baby Registry Consultant has merchandising responsibility and oversees the associates who work in their area.
• Provide knowledge of merchandise to customers, explaining complex features and differences between merchandise and providing purchasing advice to customers.
• Provides guidance to other associates in merchandise category as needed
• Is aware of trends and drives new business by engaging with customers and identifying areas of potential sales growth
• Resolve customer issues and escalates issues as necessary to ensure customer satisfaction
• Assist customers with registry creation
• Manage the productivity of other associates within guidance of supervisor
• Perform additional duties as required including, but not limited to, stocking, freight processing, price changes and cart retrieval
• High School diploma or equivalent
• 4-6 years of retail experience desired
• Effective communication and customer service skills
• Readily adjusts schedule, tasks, and priorities when necessary to meet business needs