Primary responsibilities include:
- Validate size and scope of sales opportunities received through the Mid-Level Lead Referral program
- Manage all aspects of the sales process from start to closing the sale
- Set up required trainings for new customers
- Establish and maintain working relationships with both new and existing accounts.
- Attend events and offsite meetings that support the sales efforts
- Handle various administrative tasks as needed
- Establish and maintain business relationships with Sales Managers and Sales Reps in an effort to generate maximum leads from sales channels.
- Continuously audit and improve the lead generation process
- Monitor and maintain lead/sales metrics (leads submitted/origin, conversion rates, sales numbers)
- Coordinate and manage all installation and training efforts for new accounts
- Review usage and provide support and follow-up to ensure new accounts are accessing and using products
- Follow up with customers on any account issues through to resolution, including but limited to technical support, customer service, billing and/or collections
Education: Requires a high school degree or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years of Sales Admin Support experience
- Should have strong presentation, account management, relationship, communications, and organizational skills, including planning, coordinating and setting priorities
- Must show strong initiative and decision-making capabilities
- Computer literate in business applications such as MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.