Sales Support Coord- Houston, Texas - M-F
We Provide Solutions. Patients and Physicians rely on our diagnostic testing, information and services to help them make better healthcare decisions. These are often serious decisions with far reaching consequences, and require sensitivity, tact and a clear dedication to service. It’s about providing clarity and hope.
In Sales you will work for the world leader in the industry, with a career where you can expand your skills and knowledge. You’ll have a role where you can act with professionalism, you can inspire colleagues, and you can care about the work we do and the people we serve.
At Quest, our Sales Teams are often the public face of our organization. As a result we make every effort to support and develop their skills. Working across a strong customer base, you’ll find you have the flexibility and autonomy to structure your days while having the confidence that comes from promoting a well-recognized and trusted brand. With lots of opportunities for repeat business and referrals, we also offer outstanding support, plus great pay and benefits.
- Carries out recurring procedures independently.
- Responds to routine requests with standard answers.
- Maintains internal department reports (budget, training, etc.) Responsible for supplies, maintenance coordination, client master files, etc.
- Responsible for Account Set up, Data entry and master file maintenance.
- Handles variety of situations independently without supervisor's review.
- Screens calls, visitors, and incoming correspondence. Personally responds to procedural requests.
- Determines what requests need to be handled by supervisor or team member.
- Arranges meetings, and conferences
- Ability to exhibit a strong skill set of overall PC capabilities is required.
- Overall knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, (Microsoft Suite), and a quick study to assimilate the various internal systems is a vital element to this position.
- Must be multitasking oriented & able to be flexible to change tasks in midstream.
- Must demonstrate an ability of empowerment to take the lead on their responsibilities/tasks delegated. Assembles materials.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Four years of successful administrative support experience with external customer contact.
- Excellent PC skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Software.
- Ability to be a quick study of internal systems is key.
- Three to five years of PC experience / data entry. Must have solid verbal & written communication skills.
- Will cover all districts & minimal travel required and must possess the ability to present updates in PowerPoint & or verbal presentations to team members.