This senior level Sales Support Specialist supports our Corporate Direct Response sales group located in Tampa, Florida. We pay a competitive salary plus bonus with an excellent health plan, 401k plan, stock purchase plan and additional benefits. Plug into a career path with upward mobility to 185 Sinclair Broadcast Group television stations across the country. Plus, enjoy flexible work hours. You must be well organized with strong attention to detail and possess a high level of proficiency working with television traffic systems in a high volume, fast-paced environment. If that’s you, let’s talk!
- Responsible for the accurate & timely management of all department orders received from advertisers
- Utilize traffic systems and corporate database for accurate entry of orders and reporting when needed
- Work closely with sales manager and VP of division to provide research and daily reporting
- Become familiar with preempts, traffic/copy and posting processes provided by others
- Analyze and allocate “unwired network” direct response buys across Sinclair stations
- Communicate directly with station management and traffic department to resolve any clearance issues
- Assist in training when required
- Highly organized and the ability to prioritize
- Bachelor's degree in a related field preferred
- Must be detail-oriented with a propensity for accuracy
- Highly proficient in television traffic systems (OSI and/or Wide Orbit)
- Great people skills and a positive, can do attitude are essential
- Must take the initiative and be a problem-solver
- Ability to work well in a team environment as well as independently
- Proficient in Excel
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. In addition, we have affiliations with all of the major broadcast networks, own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. We also recently launched a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team!
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: great benefits, open door policy, upward mobility and a strong desire to see you succeed. Ready to be part of a winning team?