Responsible for leading complex, large-scope, as well as highly visible data analysis projects for the Regional Customer Solutions department. Collect, analyze, and synthesize complex sets of data used to drive operational excellence. Develop reports and tools to provide support for the Regional Customer Solutions, Operations and Commercial teams by identifying areas for service and productivity improvements. Participates on innovative improvement and development teams to provide input based on data and knowledge of the BU needs. Position mentors and assists in the training and development of Sales Support Analysts.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Use advanced analytical reasoning to understand the needs of stakeholders and develops new or improves existing processes using task flow and workflow analysis.
- Manage multiple projects and to produce required deliverables by the established deadlines and with the appropriate level of detail and accuracy.
- Creates databases for tracking key performance metrics by department and at the individual employee level
- Interacts with IT to provide assistance with database design and support.
- Develop reports, dashboards, and processes to continuously monitor quality and integrity
- Create and maintain custom reports, tools and databases as needed.
- Analyze and evaluate data trends to guide decisions for regional process improvement.
- Lead communication on data mining projects between respective Coordinators, Leadership and Implementation teams.
- Develop & maintain tools, report folders, dashboards, etc. to improve system usability and functionality
- Provide analytic support and Ad hoc data to both the Operations and Commercial teams.
- Identify system enhancements and take the lead when applicable.
- Assist in data transformations, data migration mapping and the creation of bulk data upload routines.
- Perform mass data imports using applicable tools.
- Perform manual or automated data entry/data clean-up as required.
- Manage fast-paced queue of support requests, driving all issues to resolution with a strong focus on customer satisfaction and efficient task execution.
- Develop effective relationships within the Local BUs for problem resolution support.
- Work with identified BU contacts to increase their job knowledge through teaching, training, coaching and mentoring.
- Supports manager with coaching, developing and training Sales Support Analysts
- May perform other related duties as required by management.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience preferred
• Required: 6+ years related experience, proficient in Excel, and other Microsoft office products as well as Access database management.
• Preferred: Six Sigma Black Belt certification, experience with SQL Server, Access, Monarch, Cognos 10, HTML, Windows XP/7, Office 2003/2010, Q Suite and QDSS.
• Strong analytical skills including the ability to synthesize data and perform ad hoc analysis as needed for operation decisions
• Strong problem solving ability
• Ability to adapt in constantly changing environment and work in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines.
• Able to produce work which is accurate and timely
• Excellent interpersonal, customer service and verbal and written communication skills, including presentation and proven ability to be successful in team-oriented environment
• Demonstrated ability to work independently
• Ability to manage conflicts and implement resolutions for successful outcomes.
• Able to make sound business decisions with little or no direct supervision.
• Demonstrates integrity and good judgment in the execution of responsibilities