Sales Training Manager - National - May live anywhere in the US
We Provide Solutions. Patients and Physicians rely on our diagnostic testing, information and services to help them make better healthcare decisions. These are often serious decisions with far reaching consequences, and require sensitivity, tact and a clear dedication to service. It’s about providing clarity and hope.
In Sales you will work for the world leader in the industry, with a career where you can expand your skills and knowledge. You’ll have a role where you can act with professionalism, you can inspire colleagues, and you can care about the work we do and the people we serve.
At Quest, our Sales Teams are often the public face of our organization. As a result we make every effort to support and develop their skills. Working across a strong customer base, you’ll find you have the flexibility and autonomy to structure your days while having the confidence that comes from promoting a well-recognized and trusted brand. With lots of opportunities for repeat business and referrals, we also offer outstanding support, plus great pay and benefits.
Champion overall Health Plans training requirements by driving national and local training processes and programs. Provide training for Health Plan Account Executives (HPAEs), Health Plan Account Managers (HPAMs), and all other roles in the Health Plan organization. Support the Commercial Learning Center and the effective execution of STAGE Training. Oversee the development and implementation of all Health Plan training content and initiatives for the entire commercial organization.
• Partner with Commercial Learning Center, Commercial Operations, and Health Plan leadership to develop and implement the overall Health Plan training strategy that maximizes performance and results
• Drive and support national programs and provide valuable input about the needs of local programs as well
• Lead the design, development and deployment of national, regional, and local training as directed in various blended learning formats (live and digital methods)
• Partner with Health Plan, Commercial and franchise leadership on the strategy, development, and delivery of Health Plan training related to featured products and services, as directed
• Serve as a primary resource to Health Plan management and personnel relative to the sales training and development needs of the Health Plan team and entire commercial organization
• Conduct formal training sessions (both in person and virtually) that meet the needs of the organization
• Collaborate with Commercial Learning Center leadership to develop/analyze training and identify processes, programs, and techniques for maximizing performance and results
• Continually evaluate all Health Plan training activities to identify areas for improvement and drive overall effectiveness
• Consistently increase knowledge of health plans, healthcare, and industry trends while keeping pace with training and development innovation
• Conduct field training with new and existing Health Plan sales reps
• Bachelor's degree in Business/Marketing or related field or equivalent years of education and experience
• Minimum 5-8 years of progressive experience in sales, sales training, and/or direct sales or sales management experience in curriculum design and development
• Comprehensive understanding of clinical laboratory markets/trends a plus
• Strong communication skills both verbal and written
• Strong administrative skills
• Demonstrated success in a coaching/training role and ability to influence the behavior of others both in the classroom and field
• Solid presentation and facilitation skills
• Excellent at working collaboratively in a matrix environment
• Ability to adapt to changing priorities and accomplishing multiple tasks
• Ability to work independently
• Health Plan or training experience preferred but not mandatory; must have a willingness and desire to learn every aspect
• Experience with PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Adobe, and Articulate and Brainshark module creation software
• Travel required to Secaucus, NJ, Collegeville, PA, Dallas, TX, and various other locations around the nation
• May live anywhere in the US