Ranked as the #1 “Best Place to Work for Professional Services” by Fortune Magazine and named a “Best Staffing Firm to Work For” nine years in a row by SIA, Roth Staffing Companies is one of the largest privately-owned staffing firms in the country.
We are seeking a Business Solutions Manager (BSM) to support our Baltimore, Maryland team. You’ll work directly with business clients and job seekers, connecting qualified candidates with great employers. You’ll act as the main contact and the first line of response when issues arise. We’re looking for someone who is passionate about making a positive impact in others’ lives and who approaches challenges with a “let’s do this” attitude.
This role combines sales and recruiting. You will both build rapport with business clients and find qualified candidates to fill open positions.
WHAT THE JOB LOOKS LIKE:
On a typical day, you might:
- Recruit, screen, and interview job candidates
- Market these candidates to our business clients
- Coach candidates through client interviews and provide general support
- Maintain rapport with both temporary workers (Ambassadors) and clients throughout the length of the assignment
- Identify prospective clients and market to them via phone, email, and in-person
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships by finding the best candidate and quickly addressing any issues that arise
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
The ideal BSM is a “go-getter” who thrives in a competitive sales environment and is committed to delivering the best customer service experience possible.
- Natural alignment with the company’s culture and core values
- 2+ years’ experience in B2B sales in a professional services environment
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university is strongly preferred
- Strong cold-calling and negotiation skills
- Knowledge of MS Office suite and Outlook email
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills and the ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Valid U.S. state driver’s license
Founded in 1994, Roth Staffing was built with the purpose to make life better for the people we serve. We were one of the first companies to provide benefits to temporary workers on assignment and gained such loyal clients that, within four years of founding, we became the only staffing company to ever rank #1 in the Inc. 500. No mergers, no acquisitions, no debt—but our continued commitment to uncompromising quality has still made us one of the largest, privately-owned staffing firms in the country.
Roth Staffing has been named SIA’s “Best Staffing Firms to Work For,” “Best Staffing Firms to Temp For,” ClearlyRated’s “Best of Staffing—Client Satisfaction” and “Best of Staffing—Talent Satisfaction,” as well as numerous “Best Workplaces” recognitions by Fortune Magazine.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
Roth Staffing has been listed among Fortune’s Best Workplaces for Women, Millennials, Diversity, Giving Back, and more! As our coworker, you’ll get access to:
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k)/deferred compensation plan
- Defined growth path (including leadership development)
- Flexible schedule
- Generous performance bonuses and perks (including a trip to Hawaii for top performers!)
- Paid volunteer time
- Gym reimbursement
- Participation in company-wide health initiatives and contests
We are an equal opportunity employer. We want to have the best available people in every job. Therefore, the Company does not discriminate against its employees or applicants because of race, sex, gender identity, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, veteran status, uniformed service, genetic information or characteristics, or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable laws.