Ranked as the #1 “Best Place to Work for Professional Services” by Fortune Magazine and named a “Best Staffing Firm to Work For” nine years in a row by SIA, Roth Staffing Companies is one of the largest privately-owned staffing firms in the country.
We are seeking a Business Solutions Manager (BSM) . You’ll work directly with business clients and job seekers, connecting qualified candidates with great employers. You’ll act as the main contact and the first line of response when issues arise. We’re looking for someone who is passionate about making a positive impact in others’ lives and who approaches challenges with a “let’s do this” attitude.
This role combines sales and recruiting. You will both build rapport with business clients and find qualified candidates to fill open positions.
WHAT THE JOB LOOKS LIKE:
On a typical day, you might:
· Recruit, screen, and interview job candidates
· Market these candidates to our business clients
· Coach candidates through client interviews and provide general support
· Maintain rapport with both temporary workers (Ambassadors) and clients throughout the length of the assignment
· Identify prospective clients and market to them via phone, email, and in-person
· Develop and maintain strong client relationships by finding the best candidate and quickly addressing any issues that arise
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
The ideal BSM is a “go-getter” who thrives in a competitive sales environment and is committed to delivering the best customer service experience possible.
· Natural alignment with the company’s culture and core values
· 2+ years’ experience in B2B sales in a professional services environment
· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university is strongly preferred
· Strong cold-calling and negotiation skills
· Knowledge of MS Office suite and Outlook email
· Excellent written and oral presentation skills and the ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
· Valid U.S. state driver’s license
We are an equal opportunity employer. We want to have the best available people in every job. Therefore, the Company does not discriminate against its employees or applicants because of race, sex, gender identity, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, veteran status, uniformed service, genetic information or characteristics, or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable laws.