Look for more than answers.
Patients and Physicians rely on our diagnostic testing, information and services to help them make better healthcare decisions. These are often serious decisions with far reaching consequences, and require sensitivity, tact and a clear dedication to service. It’s about providing clarity and hope.
As a Salesforce Administration Project Lead, you will work for the world leader in the industry, with a career where you will have the opportunity to collaborate and affect change while expanding your leadership skills and technical knowledge. You can make a real impact in a market that is growing and developing.
The Salesforce Administration Project Lead will work on-site at our Novi, MI or Lenexa, KS location.
Salesforce Administration Project Lead, the role:
The Salesforce Administration Project Lead is responsible for supporting, maintaining and executing Salesforce.com CRM implementation and integrated solutions. Activities will include managing user support requests, system administration, system customization, report and dashboard creation, and training end-users on new and existing functionality. The Salesforce Administration Project Lead will manage the Salesforce.com application for both Commercial and Operations and may support and maintain other technology solutions in the business software portfolio.
- Lead tasks related to the day-to-day operations of a 200+ user implementation of Salesforce.com.
- Manage Salesforce security including roles, profiles, sharing rules, workflows and groups.
- Design and build custom reports, dashboards, campaigns, views, fields and workflows to continuously monitor data quality and integrity.
- Evaluate new releases of Salesforce to determine functionality requirements and provide detailed information on how changes will apply to all affected departments/users. Project manage and deploy accordingly.
- Proactively seek out and identify needed system changes that will increase overall efficiency.
- Collaborate with Commercial and Operations management on various initiatives and program development, including data migration and data mapping.
- Provide guidance to users during planning meetings to assist with determining if/how Salesforce can be used or if items need to be migrated out of Salesforce into other Quest systems.
- Direct implementations with appropriate teams, including the creation of training plans and materials for users.
- Ensure documentation of all system requirements from end users for enhancement requests.
- Complete all enhancement requests with the appropriate rigor, testing, user acceptance and risk assessment.
- Manage fast-paced queue of support requests, driving all issues to resolution with a strong focus on customer satisfaction and efficient task execution.
- Lead key initiatives within organization from idea concept to completion including, gathering requirements from stakeholders, evaluating the requirements, prioritizing the initiative and organizing cross functional resources to complete the initiative.
- Compile information needed as part of the monthly prioritization calls with the Senior Leadership team, lead the call, drive to consensus and allocate resources to accomplish the prioritized list.
To qualify, the ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- 5+ years’ experience as a Salesforce Administrator building custom applications and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, etc.
- Salesforce.com Administrator Certification required.
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Ability to interact professionally with colleagues and/or customers for different purposes in different contexts.
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office products – Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to handle sensitive information and maintain confidentiality.
- Superior listening and problem resolution skills.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Ability to create, read and interpret documents such as statements of work, instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate orally or in written form effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Strong analytical skills including process thinking and managing metrics.
- Strong team player with service-oriented attitude.
- Organization and record keeping skills, detailed orientated.
- Managing consensus among team members with differing expectations.
- Experience in the Health and Wellness industry is preferred.
- Travel less than 10% as needed for project and training work.
Join us for competitive benefits and development opportunities in a progressive and supportive environment. Help us improve our service, and the experiences of our patients and colleagues. Work with us and together we can be better.
Your Quest career. Seek it out.
All requirements are subject to possible modifications to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Quest Diagnostics is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Women / Minorities / Veterans / Disabled / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity / Citizenship.