Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support business process development, tracking, reporting and training
- Needs analysis, user management, configuration, customization, report and dashboard development, data management, campaign management, and training and support for Salesforce and AppExchange applications
- Participate in data hygiene projects such as Account, Contact, Lead deduplication
- Participate in end user needs and process analysis to provide "best practice" recommendations for correct implementation, tools, and customizations
- Create and manage users, profiles, roles, custom objects, fields, layouts, record types, workflows, flows, validations, and the process builder
- Manage dashboard development and reporting
- Design regular reporting for leads, sales opportunities and customers; ad hoc report creation as needed by Sales Management and reps and other departments
- Act as a tier 1 point of contact and support for Salesforce users and power users
- Participate in development and updates of training materials and communications to the user group
- Conduct training of Salesforce to users
- Work with Salesforce developers on system extensions, customizations and integrations
- Participate in process improvement activities
- Participate in regularly scheduled update meetings with IT and management to revisit application success factors and ensure incorporation of additional user requirements
- Participate with cross functional teams and SFA Governance board to address strategic business issues involving CRM and sales operations
- Diagnose support requests for a variety of systems integrated within Salesforce, such as Eloqua Marketing Automation platform, CongaGrid, Salesforce CPQ, Einstein, ZoomInfo, Outreach, DocuSign
- Make process recommendations, based on trends/patterns/sequences discovered in data analysis
- Help develop and monitor new operations policies and procedures
- Participate in Salesforce customization/configuration projects through their successful completion
- 0+ years related experience with Salesforce, or a combination of Salesforce and other CRM platforms with experience in configuration, customization and reporting.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Information Systems, or related discipline
- Some knowledge of customer relationship management (CRM) data structure and functionality
- Strong analytical, problem analysis and problem-solving skills
- Previous sales or marketing experience a plus
- Above average proficiency in MS Excel.
- Average proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Salesforce Certification a plus
- Saleforce Configure Price Quote Administration Certification a plus
- Eloqua Administration Certification a plus
- Strong communications skills including the ability to facilitate meetings, prepare concise documentation, write business cases, prepare presentations
- Ability to develop strong relationships with people at all career levels and in various functional areas, e.g. sales, IT, marketing
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Minimal travel <5%
We put our Ambassadors first. When it comes down to it, we know we can't fulfill our Promise to our business customers without your commitment. You represent our organization while on assignment. In return, we do our best to show our commitment to you. Our Ambassador Benefits package includes: Medical, dental and vision coverage. It also includes 401k, sick time, holiday and much more. We are an equal opportunity employer.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.