Salesforce Software Engineering Manager
As the Salesforce Software Engineering Manager you will lead a team of developers responsible for application analysis, design and development function on the Salesforce Platform.
- Plans the high-level design and scoping of our Salesforce projects and “Business as Usual” work.
- Provides forward leaning, thought leadership to address technical areas of opportunity focused on the best solution, not necessarily the “asked for” solution.
- Implements solutions that allow us to proactively prevent platform instability, system down time or outdated technology.
- Partners with Portfolio Managers, Quality Assurance team, Solution and Enterprise Architects, and the Enterprise Technology Organization to ensure our solutions are well-rounded, holistic and planned as efficiently as possible.
- Coaches and mentors development team members to ensure adherence to our development standards and practices and empowers team members to pursue autonomy, mastery and purpose.
- Maintains a focus on continued development of business acumen, ensuring a focus on: understanding the business as well as our customers, creating on-time, quality, business oriented results.
- A key leader in the group – establishing a positive, results oriented culture that engages team members in a fun and passionate way.
- Bachelor's degree in applicable areas of study and/or 6-8+ years of related experience
- 3+ years hands on experience in design, development and delivery of Salesforce applications, with a strong understanding of Force.com applications and proven experience in Visualforce/Apex development
- Experience in leading large platform implementations or changes, mainframe modernization experiences a plus!
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment where processes continually evolve
- Work independently or with a team, and with oversight from a manager in addition to being a quick study in learning the client's business and culture
- Manage all people and processes related to application development, including performance evaluations, training and development recommendations, and hiring
- Work collaboratively with own and other IT teams to ensure they deliver solutions that meet client needs and adhere to the overall strategy and development standards
- Strong analytical skills, including the ability to interpret business needs and ensure the technical staff can understand and translate them into strong solutions
- Experience leading development resources split across multiple locations
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong relationship management, negotiation and decision-making skills
- Good facilitation skills
- Detailed working knowledge of systems development methodologies (Agile/Scrum) and project life cycles, Jira knowledge and experience a plus
- Ability to effectively work with users of various levels from junior to senior management
- Nice to have technologies: Java
- Deployment/version control tools: GIT, Octopus Deploy, Team City
- 401(K) includes 100% company match of the first 4%
- Medical and Dental Plan with Prescription Coverage and Vision
- Paid Time Off days and holidays
- Wellness Programs and On-site fitness facility
- On-site restaurant
- Team Share Quarterly Bonus
You will find much more information about Clayton Homes by visiting our website at:
5000 CLAYTON RD
MARYVILLE, Tennessee, 37804
JobCategory: Information Technology