Headquartered in Dublin, Ohio, Cardinal Health, Inc. (NYSE: CAH) is a global, integrated healthcare services and products company connecting patients, providers, payers, pharmacists and manufacturers for integrated care coordination and better patient management. Backed by nearly 100 years of experience, with more than 50,000 employees in nearly 60 countries, Cardinal Health ranks among the top 20 on the Fortune 500.
We currently have a career opening for a Salesforce Solution Owner
The Enterprise IT Segment is in need of a solution owner for Salesforce.com Sales and Service Cloud capabilities. The Senior Engineer will work directly with the Cardinal Health application development teams and implementation partners for the delivery of the remaining build scope, resolve defects, conduct end-to-end testing and rollout to end users.
Accountabilities in this role
The position will also be responsible for:
- Coordinating with our development and implementation partners to configure and develop salesforce components
- Will work directly with multiple IT teams integrating with Salesforce including SAP ECC, HANA, I3/Genesys, Dell Boomi, Tableau, MDG & Teradata.
- Investigate complex technical and business problems in detail, to diagnose and provide effective and efficient alternatives.
- Partner with project teams by participating in design, key decision meetings, review solutions, provide feedback, all the while ensuring the current solution is not negatively impacted.
- Work through and create design approaches and integration patterns for Salesforce.com
- Build out the solutions to put in place for the Salesforce.com platform(s)
- Demonstrated ability to communicate complex problems and issues in a concise manner (oral/written) to many different audiences; ability to clearly communicate with customers, peers and management.
- Evaluate reported problems with development team to recommend solutions or workarounds.
- Advise on architecture, solution, and/or platform-specific technical best practices
- Independently determines method for completion of deliverables
- Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently verbally and written
- Significant experience with Salesforce.com, specifically Sales and Service Clouds
- Significant experience gathering requirements and implementing data migrations, data maintenance routines, and system integrations
- Demonstrable knowledge of Tech Support techniques and general fluency in Salesforce
- Thorough understanding of Salesforce.com security model including sharing, profiles, and roles for both internal and external users
- Any or a mix of Salesforce Certifications (Administrator, Advanced Administrator, Platform App Builder, Application Architecture)
- Experience with Lightning, Apex, Visualforce, and the Salesforce.com APIs a plus
- Previous experience working in an agile environment
- Experience integrating with SAP, especially master data functions
- Experience working in large, multi-year projects
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.