Sanitation Supervisor (Bilingual Preferred)
• Schedule, supervise and work with a crew of hourly sanitation workers to ensure plant operations meet mandatory sanitation requirements for machinery, equipment, and facility.
• Maintains Key Performance Indicators, Work Instructions and verification of Sanitation Standard Operating procedures (SSOP’s) for all production related activities to ensure consistency and optimal productivity is maintained at all times.
• Maintains facility and equipment in an “audit ready always” condition.
• Proactively monitors daily operations to prevent problems that could affect food safety, product quality and productivity.
• Understands chemical specifications and their effectiveness/proper application for different processing and packaging equipment SSOP’s, Sanitation Standard Operating Procedure.
• Train sanitation and plant employees to achieve and maintain sanitation objectives.
• Build and maintain a Master Sanitation Schedule and related documentation.
• Meet cleaning frequencies established in the Master Sanitation Schedule.
• Make recommendations for improvements and lead continuous improvement projects.
• Work with the Quality Assurance Manager to troubleshoot quality issues.
• Bi-lingual preferred
• Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
• Self- motivated with a positive, can do attitude
• Team oriented
• Able to work independently or with others
• Strong time management skills
• A working knowledge of USDA, FDA, SQF and OSHA requirements.
• Previous experience in sanitation required
• Previous supervisor experience preferred.
Lake Forest, IL
3rd shift: Monday—Friday 10:00pm—6:30am.
(Training will be on 1st shift for 2-4 weeks)
Minimum 40 hours per week. Additional hours including weekends may be required or during peak seasons.
Permanent with Benefits (including health, dental, vision, pet ins) Wellness program, 6 holidays, 3 floating , 5 sick days
Job Type: Full-time
[Click Here to Email Your Resumé]