Summary: Safely cleans interiors and exteriors of company vehicles to the standards defined by biosecurity policies
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Washes and sanitizes trucks and trailers.
- Cleans interiors and exteriors of cars and pickup trucks when required.
- Assists Sanitation Lead Person in maintaining washing equipment by properly cleaning and storing equipment.
- Follow the safety requirements of the Injury Prevention System (IPS).
- Maintain site bio-security.
- Abide by all company policies, procedures and guidelines as directed by management.
- Flexibility with a willingness to change plans according to the direction of management
- Work as a team player by accomplishing daily department work requirements and goals.
- Assist with facility and equipment maintenance.
- Responsible for being in compliance with all environmental laws and procedures.
- Report all environmental issues immediately to their supervisor. Assist with grounds and facility upkeep by cutting grass, take out trash, and cleaning inside and outside the facility when required.
- Read and understand the company’s emergency notification process and how it applies to their specific worksite.
- Responsible for understanding all safety requirements of the job and for performing the job in compliance with the safety requirements.
- All other duties as assigned necessary.