Sanitizer (Truck Washer) Coffey - H09
DESCRIPTION-Wash and disinfect all trucks designated by the supervisor. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Washes, inspects, and disinfects trucks, trailers and equipment using power wash wand and other disinfecting equipment
• Help ensure biosecurity of equipment to include trucks, trailers, pumpers, etc. using power washer and other cleaning equipment to meet expectations of biosecurity
• Monitors or ensures specified quantity of soap or chemicals are being used
• Sprays objects with sprayer nozzle in washing and rinsing solutions to remove debris
• Safe handling of all wash equipment with proper storage of equipment and SFHP trucks after washing is completed.
• Properly disposing of bedding in accordance with regulations