- Answer the telephone and schedule appointments per scheduling policies/procedures
- Effectively communicate with customer verbally and via email
- Handle a variety of confidential and sensitive information
- Obtain and enter customer information into the EMR system
- Act as a liaison for customers and the organization by appropriately directing calls
- Reschedule appointments when necessary
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.