SGS is the world's leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. SGS is recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 89,000 employees, SGS operates a network of over 2,600 offices and laboratories around the world.
The Scheme Manager is part of the global RBS (Responsible Business Services) strategy (even if not directly part of the global team) and acts as a coordinator for a dedicated product. Ensures a product meets the company's overall strategy and goals. Responsible for driving the development of a product and is in charge of supporting Executing Affiliates capacity building and program development.
- Act as point of reference (expert) for all product-related inquiries and work collaboratively with RBS and Sales colleagues to address any issues that may arise.
- Set up ad hoc working groups to engineer and develop the product (define a roadmap and agree on how the service/product should be set up). Make sure the product developed (or any way to sell or execute the product) is not in contradiction with our group policies.
- Organize the development or update of the tools, (procedures, pricing, offers, etc.)
- Review product data to ensure the product meets client’s expectations (both internal and external) and is competitive on the market.
- Ensure the product and related tools have been validated by the RBS Technical & Strategy Committee.
- Lead the training, development and procedure roll-out. Liaise with RBS managers where appropriate to make sure the product can be executed by Executing Affiliate in conformity with the product specifications including capacity management
- Represent SGS position as a stakeholder of any code of conduct or any relevant organization related to the product as SGS representative. Be the interface with the relevant external organizations to make lobbying, networking, receive information, and manage accreditations /validations when needed.
- Liaise with all relevant parties in accordance with the RBS Global procedures for the management any claim or complaint related to the product.
- Actively participate in any corporate integrity calls, actions or investigations in relation to their scheme.
- Manage any expectations in relation to conflict of interest and impartiality in relation to the scheme.
- Provide the sales team with the necessary technical expertise to enable them to sell the product. Participate in collaboration with the Marketing teams to the definition of printed and electronic promotional material and relevant internal and external publications
- At all times, comply with SGS Code of Integrity and Professional Conduct and follow SGS Health & Safety procedures.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or a related field
- 4+ years of professional working experience and 1+ years of experience as an expert, a consultant or manager in Responsible Business Services
- Social, technical auditing qualified for the scheme
- Experience/knowledge of major stakeholder’s codes of conduct and initiatives
- Excellent communication skills
- Advanced level of English
SGS is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and as such we recruit, hire, train, and promote persons in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristics protected by law.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily with or without reasonable accommodations. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required.
This job description should not be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements, but a general description of the job. Nothing contained herein restricts the company’s rights to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
If you are applying for a position within the United States and you have difficulty completing the on-line employment application because of a disability, please call 201-508-3149 for assistance and leave a message. You will receive a call back. Please note, this phone number is not for general employment information, but is only for individuals who are experiencing difficulty applying for a position due to a disability.