September Paid Training Classes Starting Immediately - Secure Your Seat Today!
Please call Kashawn at 907-336-3569 or apply online to SCHEDULE YOUR PHONE INTERVIEW!
Conditional Job Offers may be presented on the Same Day of your Interview!
Who You Are:
As a School Bus Driver, you will be providing safe, reliable, and efficient public transportation to Anchorage public school students for the 2020/2021 school year in Anchorage and Eagle River.
What's In it for YOU:
- $19.50 per hour starting rate
- Have family time - work Monday through Friday hours with extended breaks and weekends OFF!
- Full Benefits(Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance for qualified candidates)
- Let us help you get your CDL - Paid CDL Training and Permit Assistance!
- Monthly Bonuses for safe driving
- Company provides personal protection equipment (PPE) as the safety and well-being of our employees and the passengers we serve remains our #1 priority!
- We will provide resources for employment referrals during the summer non-service months
School Bus Driver Minimum Requirements:
- Must have a current Alaska State driver's license with at least three (3) years driving experience in the United States
- Fully qualified applicants must obtain an Alaska State commercial driver's license (CDL) with CDL "S" (School Bus) endorsement and "P" (Passenger) endorsement through our paid training course (three (3) weeks long)
- Ability to pass a DOT physical (we will provide)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
We can put you on the road to a great career helping others!
Reliant Transportation is committed to its policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Where permissible under applicable state and local law, applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug test and background check after receiving a conditional offer of employment.