Reliant Transportation is now hiring SCHOOL BUS DRIVERS
for NORTHWEST ISD in JUSTIN, TEXAS for the 2020-2021 school year
Interviews by appointment only due to COVID-19 safety precautions: please call (817) 698-1374
Air Conditioned Fleet with Back-Up Cameras!
- Safely transport the students of Northwest ISD to and from school, mid-days, field trips and special events
- Establish and maintain good rapport with students, faculty and staff providing excellent customer service
- Report any concerns with student management and/or maintenance to local leadership for support and resolution
- Maintain a professional appearance (colored uniform shirts provided)
- Pass DPS written exams for CDL Drivers (P & S endorsements) prior to starting classroom training
- Attend on-site paid training (two to three weeks)
- Must be 21 years of age
- Have a safe driving history
- Understand, speak and follow written and oral instructions in English
- Able to pass a DOT physical, drug screen and background qualifications process
- Be available for training during the summer (one to three weeks depending on experience)
Reliant Transportation is committed to as policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Where permissible under applicable state and local law, applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug test and background check after receiving a conditional offer of employment.