Sogeti is a leading provider of professional technology services, specializing in Application Management, Infrastructure Management and High-Tech Engineering. Sogeti offers cutting-edge solutions around Testing, Business Intelligence, Mobility, Cloud and Security, combining world class methodologies and the global delivery model, Rightshore®. Sogeti brings together more than 20,000 professionals in 15 countries and is present in over 100 locations in Europe, the US and India. Sogeti is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Cap Gemini S.A., listed on the Paris Stock Exchange.
At Sogeti USA, we are committed to building a long and enduring relationship with our employees and to creating an environment that rewards and empowers. Our mission is to constantly exceed our employees' expectations in the same way that we strive to exceed our clients' expectations. We offer an environment that celebrates innovation and helps you to achieve a good balance between your professional and personal life. We strive to be an employer of choice!
What You?ll Do
As a Scrum Master and or BA at Sogeti P&G Cincinnati you will have the opportunity to:
- Lead daily scrum, sprint review, sprint demo, and planning meetings for one of our clients.
- Oversee the scrum process and guide client teams on how to use Agile/Scrum practices.
- Work with our client?s product owners and product managers to ensure the product backlogs are ready for the next iteration.
- Facilitate discussion, decision making, and remove impediments.
- Help forecast the number of deliverables possible in an iteration.
- Help shield the team from outside distractions and interferences.
Minimum education qualification
- A bachelor's degree in any discipline. MBA or equivalent degree preferred.
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 2+ years relevant experience as a Scrum Master for a software development team.
- First level Scrum Master certification (CSM, PSM I)
- Knowledge of agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, XP, etc.
- Strong knowledge of Scrum theory, rules, and practices.
- Knowledge of Agile techniques like:User Stories, Continuous Integration, TDD, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games.
- Business Requirements Gathering
- Understanding on tracking and reporting of metrics:burndown, velocity, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
The benefits our employees enjoy:
- 401(k) Savings Plan- Matched 150% up to 6%. (Our 401k is in the top 1% of 401(k) plans offered in the US!)
- Medical/Prescription/Dental/Vision Coverage
- Bonus Program that pays up to $24,000!
- $12,000 in Tuition Reimbursement
- 100% Company-paid mobile phone plan
- Personal Time Off (PTO)- Ensuring a balance of work and home life