Are you looking to take your career from good to great? As an employee of PenFed, every day is an opportunity to thrive, and be part of a team working to ensure our organization is providing world class service to our members, employees, and our communities. We exist to help our members realize their full potential, educate and encourage their dreams, and make every effort to follow our mission and help our members “do better.” Joining PenFed is more than being an employee; it’s about being a part of the PenFed family.
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices PenFed Realty (PenFed Realty), a wholly owned subsidiary of PenFed Credit Union (PenFed), is hiring a Seasonal Clerical Assistant at our Flower Mond, Texas location. The primary purpose of this job is to provide administrative assistance to a fast-paced Realty organization.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of job duties and the position will perform other duties as assigned.
- Operate office equipment such as fax machines, copiers, scanners, phone systems, and use computers for spreadsheet, word processing, database management and other applications.
- Answer telephone, give information to callers, take detailed messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals.
- Assist team members in projects, which may include research, phone calls, data entry and writing.
- Greet visitors or callers and handle inquiries or direct them to the appropriate persons according to their needs.
- Act as a customer service representative and liaison between agents and clients, prospects, members and other parties.
- Provide general administrative support for Title team.
- Complete other assigned tasks and assists with special projects as needed.
- Provide clerical and general housekeeping duties (break room).
Equivalent combination of education and experience is considered.
- High School Diploma or a combination of education and experience in a related field.
- Basic computer and copier knowledge to assist agents with technical issues.
- General knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Adobe PDF Reader
This position will not directly supervise employees.
Licenses and Certifications
There are no additional licenses and/or certifications required.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to an indoor office setting with moderate noise.
*Most roles require working in an office setting with moderate noise and the ability to lift 25 pounds.*
Special Message Regarding COVID 19
PenFed is continuing to hire and train exceptional individuals to help us serve our 2 million members both here and around the world. In light of the current situation with novel coronavirus (COVID-19), we have modified our hiring, onboarding, training, and deployment protocols in order to comply with current local and state guidance around social distancing.