Location: Flexible, Louisville, Hoboken, Dallas
UNIX Security Administrator
Are you looking to expand your role in Security Operations? Do you have 5-10 years of Unix Server experience and are knowledgeable in Centrify?
We are a major multinational company looking to hire our next Security & Compliance Administrator. You will work with our centralized operations managers and teams, LOB business partners, internal and external auditors to ensure security operations are conducted in adherence with our Company’s policies and internal processes.
You will be:
- Managing audits - Collecting and reviewing materials prior to submission to auditors, communicating, setting expectations, preparing for audits by working with business owners
- Managing account revalidations
- Collaborating with Risk Management and IT Internal Audit to raise compliance issues and define resolution
- Managing Server Remediation effort - Identify potential areas of compliance, vulnerability and risk; developing and implementing corrective action plans for resolution of problematic issues, and providing general guidance on how to avoid or deal with similar situations in the future
- Working with ENAV tool and Big Fix SCM tool – implementation, BAU activities, reporting, interfacing with Business and Global Technology to gather requirements and manage expectations.
- Provide reports on a regular basis, and as directed or requested, to keep Centralized Operations leadership informed of the progress of compliance efforts
- Act as a consultant for Service Management teams in ensuring that operational processes conform to security policy, audit and legal requirements
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5-10 years Unix Server experience
- Centrify knowledge to be able to review, assist and automate processes
- 2-5 years of IAM experience in both Unix, Windows and AD
- Excellent communications and presentation skills, to be able to inform and persuade both orally and in writing (excellent written and spoken English required)
- Ability to leverage our organization’s intellectual capital to deliver value to Centralized Operations
- Ability to show, train and transfer knowledge to others
- Have solid negotiating and influencing skills
- Be persistence, an eye for detail and ability to complete projects and keep to deadlines
- Have planning and organizing skills
- Be a self-starter
- Have an ability to set priorities and deliver objectives without the need of day-to-day supervision
- Be a continuous learner. Keep current with process management knowledge
- Ability to identify skills and competencies to improve own effectiveness
- Support change - promote change that results in improvement of service delivery in the organization
Marsh & McLennan Companies is a global professional services firm offering clients advice and solutions in the areas of risk, strategy and people. Marsh is a leader in insurance broking and risk management; Guy Carpenter is a leader in providing risk and reinsurance intermediary services; Mercer is a leader in talent, health, retirement and investment consulting; and Oliver Wyman is a leader in management consulting. With annual revenue of $13 billion and approximately 60,000 colleagues worldwide, Marsh & McLennan Companies provides analysis, advice and transactional capabilities to clients in more than 130 countries. The Company is committed to being a responsible corporate citizen and making a positive impact in the communities in which it operates. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity. Visit www.mmc.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @MMC_Global
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.